Founded in 2008, CDP Partners brings together more than 30 professionals specialising in audit, accountancy, tax and consultancy.
The deliberately small size of our teams allows us to forge a relationship that is both professional and trusting, with an emphasis on the human aspect and on meeting your individual needs, whatever your industry or the size of your entity.
The multidisciplinary skill-set present within CDP Partners and our membership in the international group UHY means a robust network in which skills are constantly being updated and whose values meet the requirements of our profession in every respect.
Each team member within CDP Partners focuses on his or her specialist field and takes advantage of the skills available within the network to serve your interests and needs optimally.
The partners are involved in all aspects of their profession: they play an active role in various working groups of the Institut des Réviseurs d’Entreprises (Belgian Institute of Registered Auditors) on issues such as the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism, ISQC1/ISQM quality procedures, ISA standards and IPSAS standards, and also speak at various seminars and teach.
Our services and our teams are adapted to your needs, whether you are a listed company, a large, medium or small private company, a non-profit or a public entity.
- SMEs and large companies
- Subsidiaries of international groups
- Branches / permanent establishments of foreign companies
- Non-profit organisations and foundations
Public or semi-public sectors
- Non-profit organisations
- Type A and B public interest bodies
- Parastatal organisations
- Mutual health insurance funds
Commercial and industrial sectors
- Construction and real estate
- Distribution and franchising
- Education and related services
- High-tech, electronics and IT
- Engineering and industrial products
- Logistics, rail, sea and road transport
- Food products
- Self-employed and paramedical professionals
- Health and pharmaceuticals
- Technical services and consultancy
- Tourism and leisure
Non-commercial business sectors
- Development and Cooperation
- Help for the disadvantaged
- Professional associations and lobbying
- Cultural centres
- Climate and scientific research
- Defence of human rights
- Continuing education for various professions
- Ethical financing
- Medical research
- Humanitarian projects around the world